Your garage door plays a significant role in your home’s overall curb appeal in Rancho Cordova, CA. In fact, your door can make or break the appearance of your home. If you’re thinking of installing a new door, keep reading to get a few ideas on garage doors that can make your home stand out from the crowd.
- Spanish hacienda style: The garage door you choose often depends on your home’s overall aesthetic. Mediterranean or adobe style homes could benefit from a Spanish, hacienda-style door featuring wooden tones, Iberian-style arches, rustic hinges and ornate handles.
- Frosted panels: Many homeowners utilize their garage as a workshop, office space or an extra den. Those folks can benefit from a door composed of frosted glass windows that allow sunlight in while still providing plenty of privacy.
- Secure glass paneling: If you like the idea of allowing in natural light but you don’t have the budget for a frosted glass garage door, don’t fret! Another option is choosing a solid door that features a top row of glass panels. This option is also a bit more secure than going with frosted glass panels.
- Country style: Feel as if you’re living in the European countryside when you choose a country-style garage door. These doors often feature neutral earth tones and diagonal wooden beams on the top and bottom that provide an old-world feel and extra security.
- Stable doors: Another way to achieve an old-world aesthetic is going with stable doors. With stained wood and glass panels on top, these garage doors in Rancho Cordova, CA are reminiscent of old horse barns.
- Smooth and sleek: Those who prefer modern over old-world styles should consider a sleek garage door that doesn’t have all the bells and whistles mentioned above. The minimalist appearance of these doors is perfect for modern-style homes.
- Asymmetric patterning: Most garage doors are symmetric in both their paneling and colors—but that doesn’t have to be the case! Asymmetric latticework, panels or colors can be quite striking for homes with a modern aesthetic or unique architecture.
- Curved lines: Another norm in garage door design is a rectangular shape with straight lines. Going with a door with curved lines can really set your home apart from your neighbors while providing a cool modern look.
- Natural pine: A door made of natural pinewood (or vinyl designed to look like pine) can also stand out from the other homes in your neighborhood. This style can also complement all sorts of different homes, from modern to Tudor style.
- Cedar: Another wood door that’s popular for all different homes is natural cedar. These doors provide a warm and homey appearance that you won’t find with the minimalist designs mentioned above.
Start designing your door today!
Now that you have ideas for 10 unique garage doors in Rancho Cordova, CA, it’s time to start planning yours. At Action Door Service, we offer complimentary design services, so you can create the garage door you’ve always dreamed of. Contact us today to get started making your new door.