Today’s garage doors can last for decades without needing to be replaced. However, that doesn’t mean they won’t run into some problems along the way that require some repair work. Even the handiest of homeowners shouldn’t attempt garage door repairs on their own, though. This post will cover the dangers of garage door repair and why it’s not a DIY project in Rancho Cordova, CA:
- Avoid injuries: Between the heavy door and the tightly-wound springs, garage door work is dangerous. Prevent hurting yourself or anyone else in the garage by bringing in a team of pros to fix your broken door. Trust us—the cost of hiring a technician is nothing compared to what you might pay in hospital bills.
- Accurately identify problems: There could be a number of reasons why your door isn’t working as it should. Unless you have years of industry experience, you probably don’t know how to diagnose and repair each issue. That’s where a pro comes in handy! He’ll get to the root of the problem right away and set it straight.
- Avoid making existing problems worse: When it comes to DIY repairs, we find that homeowners often cut corners to fix the problem at hand instead of solving the underlying issue. If that’s the case, you may have a properly working door for a few days or even weeks, but eventually, it’ll fall apart once again.
- Save money: It sounds counterintuitive, but paying a technician is often cheaper than doing the job yourself. Garage door repair professionals in Rancho Cordova, CA ensure the job is done right the first time, so they won’t have to come back for costly return visits.
Choose Action Door Service to make your repairs
It’s important to note that not all garage door repair professionals in Rancho Cordova, CA are created equal. These are a few of the reasons why customers turn to Action Door Service when their garage doors need to be fixed:
- Years of experience: We’ve been repairing garage doors since 1987, so it’s safe to say there’s no issue we haven’t seen or fixed. Whether you have a crack in the door or an electrical issue, we can set it straight.
- The best products: We’re certified dealers of Amarr and LiftMaster products—two of the best brands in the industry. So, when we install a replacement part, you can rest easy knowing it’ll last for years without failing.
- Guaranteed results: When you turn to Action Door Service to make your repairs, you can rest easy knowing that the problem will be solved right away. We’re a licensed, bonded and insured company with a proven track record of success with all sorts of doors.
- Wide range of services: We don’t just offer garage door repairs. On top of fixing them, we also install new ones and even help our clients design custom garage doors for their home. We provide in-home consultations to help ensure customers get just what they need.
Instead of attempting garage door repair as a DIY job in Rancho Cordova, CA, turn to the team at Action Door Service! Whether your current door needs to be fixed or you’d like a brand-new one, we’ve got you covered.