From tracking our physical fitness to surfing the web to playing games, we can do nearly everything with our smartphones. Some of the most useful apps nowadays are ones that integrate with components of our homes, allowing us to control the temperature, lighting and much more.
Wouldn’t it be nice to control your garage door with your phone, too? We certainly think so. If you agree, keep reading! This post will teach you what you need to know about controlling Amarr garage doors in Rancho Cordova, CA with your phone, tablet or laptop:
- Buy a new opener: First things first, you’re going to have to buy a new opener. Luckily, high-end models that can be controlled with your smartphone cost a lot less than you might think. Come see us today and find out how affordable these units are!
- Sync your phone and opener: Once you install your opener and download the app onto your phone, you’ll need to ensure that it is synced with your smartphone and is connected to the same wireless network. If your phone and opener aren’t on the same Wi-Fi network, you won’t be able to open the door with your device.
- Touch a button: Now that you’re all set up, all you have to do is open up the app and touch a button to open and close your garage door. You’ll never have to worry about fumbling for your old garage door clicker again!
Benefits of upgrading your opener and using your smartphone
We wouldn’t recommend using your smartphone to control your garage door if it didn’t have some real advantages. The points below are just a few of the reasons our customers call us to upgrade their garage door systems:
- Added security: Like it or not, your old garage door is vulnerable to break-ins. Anyone with your clicker or a bit of knowhow can easily access your garage and home. The best way to prevent would-be thieves from getting inside is to upgrade your door and opener. A sturdy door and hack-proof opener help ensure your family and property are safe and secure.
- Easy access: If you’ve ever had trouble opening your door because of a malfunctioning clicker or old opener, you know how frustrating it can be! That won’t be a problem if you use your smartphone to open your garage door. As mentioned above, all you need to do is touch a button on your phone and drive right into your garage.
- Never get locked out again: As long as you have your smartphone on hand, you’ll never need to worry about getting locked out of your garage because you misplaced your clicker. Additionally, a new opener is likely to last for years and years without having any troubles.
Whether you’re interested in installing new Amarr garage doors in Rancho Cordova, CA or you’d like to upgrade your current system to make it compatible with your phone, be sure to give Action Door Service a call. We offer a wide range of services to meet all of your garage door needs!