Whether it’s due to age, years of outdoor seasonal changes or damage resulting from regular use, it is inevitable that your garage door will need repair or replacement at some point. Do you know what company you’ll call when the time comes? Here are some ways you can find the right team for garage door services in Rancho Cordova, CA this spring:
- Get referrals from friends and family: Valued opinions from others can be a tremendous help. As soon as you notice garage door wear and tear, reach out to family and friends for referrals to companies specializing in an array of garage door services. Those whom you are closer to may be more inclined to express honest and true service opinions, thus only giving referrals they feel are worth suggesting.
- Ask your neighbors: Maybe a neighbor had a garage door replaced not too long ago or you saw a repair truck on your street the other day—and that neighbor’s garage door looks lovelier than ever. Even if you don’t know your neighbors well, take the opportunity to meet them, then ask them what service was done, who the contractor was and if they would use the same company again.
- Search the Internet: Type specific phrases into your preferred search engine—like “garage door company,” “garage door repair” or “garage door services in Rancho Cordova, CA,” and then browse the search results. When you find a few companies of interest, conduct another Internet search in which you focus on customer reviews and business ratings.
- Check your local paper or newsletter: The next time you get a hyper-local community newspaper or newsletter, take a closer look at those small business ads. These types of advertisements are often printed on the reverse side of the publication, but can also be found printed throughout. Promotional inserts may also accompany your paper—scan them for garage door services in Rancho Cordova, CA before tossing it in the recycling bin.
- Attend a springtime home expo: When the warm weather starts to arrive, you’re sure to see television and billboard advertisements for springtime home improvement expos. Attending an upcoming exhibition in your area is likely to be a fantastic source for finding a quality garage door company near you. And even if you are not ready to replace a door right now, grab business cards for later replacements or unexpectedly necessary repairs.
- Read business websites: After you’ve received some referrals, read a number of reviews, saved newspaper advertisements and collected business cards from home shows, visit company websites. (Of course, you can do this at any point in your research.) Find their Services page and make sure they offer the service you need. Then go ahead and explore their site further to see if they could be the right people for the job.
At Action Door Service, we are experts on everything related to garage doors, both residential and commercial. This spring, if you are in need of a new door, parts replacement or repair, come to us first for garage door services in Rancho Cordova, CA.